SanKash, the new age travel SAAS platform that aggregates BNPL service providers to offer flexible pay-over-time payment choices, today announced that it had entered into a strategic partnership with TIRUN Travel Marketing, the pioneers of cruising in India along with the Royal Caribbean Group. SanKash will be offering Sail Now Pay Later services to patrons and potential customers, making cruising more accessible in India.
In accordance with this one-of-a-kind partnership, travellers will be able to spread the cost of their travel at the time of booking. They can choose to split the amount over a period of 06 months without any additional cost. With the travel-special AI-driven lending aggregator SanKash, travellers booking cruises to their dream destinations will have the flexibility to choose how and when they wish to pay for their trip.
Commenting on the partnership, Akash Dahiya, Co-Founder, SanKash said, “We are thrilled to partner with the revered TIRUN Travel Marketing, to offer our unique services through the concept of ‘Sail Now and Pay Later’ for the first time globally. With this, we aim to make luxury travel more affordable and accessible to everyone and anyone.”
Speaking on the association, Varun Chadha, CEO, TIRUN commented, “We are excited to partner with Sankash and their unique offering in our industry! This allows our customers with more choice at the time of planning their dream cruises thus making the process of booking as enjoyable as the cruise experience themselves.”
Worldwide, cruises generated approximately 6.65 billion U.S. dollars of revenue in 2021. Over 78 per cent of this revenue came from offline sales channels, and the remaining 22 per cent came from online. The Statista Mobility Market Outlook estimates that an increasing share of sales will be made online in the future. By 2025, revenue growth in this segment of the travel and tourism market is set to stand at approximately 13.2 per cent.